Dear <<First Name>>,
How are you going with your goals for 2016? The infographic above really highlights that if you want to achieve in life, take the time to create your vision and goals, write them down into a plan, take MASSIVE action, and regularly review them.
Would you like to be in the 1% of high achievers and improve the quality of your life? Tony Robins advice: "GET A COACH"! Michael Jordan had a coach, so too do people like Oprah Winfrey and Hugh Jackman. Why? Because they want positive results in their life and have engaged with a coach who can uncover their barriers, encourage and guide the best within them, and challenge and hold them accountable.
If you can say with enthusiasm "2016 rocks and I am achieving awesomeness in all aspects of my life" then I am extremely happy for you! If your answer was somewhat tamer than that response then I have an offer for you.
JUNE OFFER: 50% off to kick your goal-setting butt*
Would you like:
- to break through any barriers keeping you from a life of fulfillment
- a fresh perspective on personal challenges
- enhanced decision-making skills
- greater interpersonal effectiveness
- increased confidence
- improved productivity
- satisfaction with life and work, and
- attainment of life goals?
BOOK NOW: 02 6162 4102 in person or email email@example.com for a Skype session.
I'm so excited by my own mid-year review and I truly want to make sure as many of you as possible are too.
What are some of my 2016 highlights so far? People who know me know that I am a planner and organiser. Every Sunday night I review my previous week and plan my next week, both from a personal and professional perspective. Every quarter I review my annual goals and see if they need adjusting, and of course bask for a few minutes in gratitude for what I have already achieved!
Personally I set a goal to be more toned and fit. I was already doing personal training once a week and playing soccer but decided to introduce running. I wasn't a runner at the start of the year. I'd never run 5km in my life. I started running parkrun on Saturdays in January, a free 5km weekly timed run, and so far I have attended 24 of the 27 starts, knocked over 6 minutes off my time, run 10 Pb's (personal bests) and along the way have had fun, made new friends, and have lost inches off my body. I also ran in a 5km race for the first time at the Australian Running Festival. I can feel and see the six-pack forming on my tummy! Another personal goal I set fitness wise was to score a goal in soccer which I excitedly achieved last weekend!
Other exiting things I have achieved personally in the last 6 months:
- Started the gratitude jar with my family: the jar is brimming with notes and my kids regularly during the week write notes of the things they have achieved and are grateful for and comment how much fun it will be to read them all at the end of the year
- Implementing the 1 minute rule: if it will take less than a minute to do, do it now! This has been so amazing to get a huge list of things done and dusted and out of consciousness
- I reclaimed my garage and store room: I'd been putting this off as I imagined it would take a while, but along the principle of start small, chunk it down and plan it out I scheduled 2 hours one Saturday and ended up getting into a momentum, realised it wouldn't take much longer and smashed it all that day.
- I completed entering the last 3 years of bank statements and receipts into a program called Quicken, created a detailed spending plan and visited a Financial Advisor to optimise my financial plans for FY 16-17 and beyond
- My renovations for the kids bedrooms in September are well underway: many tradesman quotes, visits to shops and created a spreadsheet with my kids to teach them how to plan a project
- Created my garden maintenance plan: it maps out how to care for all the various areas and plants in the garden over the year and what I want to achieve - I now have hundreds of bulbs sprouting all over the garden ready for filling my indoor vases in the Spring
- Started a new and exciting relationship...
Honestly I could just keep writing about out all the things I have already ticked off my list for the year!
What about professionally?
- Completed 4 out of 5 assessments to obtain my Professional Coach ICF (International Coach Federation) with Associate Credential - on track for later this month
- Achieved a promotion and offered other job opportunities
- A new website and social media presence
- Attended the Health and Wellbeing Expo
- More than doubled my client base and social media statistics
- Joined 2 new business networking groups and made a number of new and beautiful connections
- Organised and co-facilitated free monthly Practice Communities for BASIC PSYCH-K® facilitators
- Attended Tony Robbins Total Success
- Completed for the second time the BASIC and Advanced PSYCH-K® workshops, to continuously improve myself both personally and professionally.
Why would you choose me as your coach? Here is a recent testimonial from one of my clients:
"Deana’s ability to coach and guide me has assisted me in achieving fantastic results in my life.
I feel a great sense of calmness, confidence and power. Deana’s coaching has empowered me and given me the ability to believe I have the power to make adjustments and re-frame my thoughts to achieve anything.
My physical symptoms of tightness and anxiety have released significantly and people around me are noticing the new calmness about me.
I am excited for the future as a positive person and inspirational role model to my children.
I am so grateful for the guidance I received from Deana. She is an amazing inspiration and coach." JM, Canberra
Don't forget that if you have already experienced coaching with me you can refer a friend and I'll honor the June Offer for them too.
I invite you to join me in kicking your 2016 goals and sincerely wish you every success for the second half of 2016.
I would also like to say a big thank you to everyone who has replied to my newsletters letting me know about your wonderful experiences and the benefits you have received from reading them. It is of course for you that I write them. Keep them coming, and please share them too on my facebook page.
Love and light,
*Note: 50% off full session price valid for appointments in July 2016.
BASIC PSYCH-K® Training
The next workshop in Canberra is on July 23-24, hope to see you there! Facilitated by the awesome Rosi Pletzer, please visit her website for more details.
PSYCH-K® Practice Communities
After completing a Basic PSYCH-K® workshop you are welcome to join our Practice Communities that we run once a month, the next one scheduled for Sunday July 31, where we meet up, practice skills, ask questions and build your self-empowering beliefs to achieve what you want in life.