On the Rise: Is Inflation Here to Stay?
As we head into a post pandemic era, inflation has slowly creeped into our daily lives. Despite its negative reputation, a healthy rate of inflation is key to keep the engines running at optimal speed. Policymakers will play an important role to navigate national economies through this uncertain period. While the debate remains whether the current inflation trajectory is transitionary, historical economic cycles will point to the best course of action, for all types of investors alike.
Join Andy Cheah and Ivan Chelebiev from Chicago Global on 16 December to discuss the following topics:
- Efficient Markets, Inefficient Investors
- Quantitative vs Discretionary Approach
- The Covid-19 Crash: Unique from its Predecessors
- The Inflationary Playbook
- Building An Inflation Resilient Portfolio
TR Session - 16 Dec 2021, 3.00pm