Hello everyone! Hope you are managing to stay warm on this frigid night and weekend.
Our last PTO meeting was on 2/1/16. Here are some highlights of what was discussed:
Please be aware that in order to participate in ANY volunteering at the schools (book fairs, field trips, field day, holiday shop, etc.), you must submit security clearances. Check out the district website for further information: http://www.lake-lehman.k12.pa.us/volunteers.html. If you want to help out and volunteer, submit the clearances to Ross as soon as possible!
We will still be looking for photos from school events for the remainder of the year. If you are available to take pictures at any events (and have the appropriate clearances) please reach out to Sherri Derhammer at firstname.lastname@example.org, Our yearbook committee appreciates your help!
The winner of the box tops contest was 5th grade with 2,599 box tops! Each student received a $5 coupon for the book fair. Even though the contest is over, keep collecting those box tops, Tyson and Campbell's labels. Drop boxes are located in the lobby at the school.
Our next PTO meeting is Monday, March 7th at 6:30pm in the Ross cafeteria. Hope to see you there!
PTO Vice President
- There is a half day on Friday, February 12th (tomorrow). JSHS dismisses at 11:45am, Elementary dismisses at noon.
- There is no school on Monday, February 15th.
- Saturday, February 20th – the Lehman-Jackson PTA is holding a Bingo at 7pm at the Jackson Township Fire Hall. For more information and to register, visit http://www.lje-pta.com/bingo/.
- Spirit day is Friday, February 26th. The theme is mismatch day!
- The Harlem Wizards game has been rescheduled to 3/7/16. Tickets purchased for the 1/23 game will still be valid for the 3/7 game. More information can be found at the Lehman-Jackson PTA website.
- Our next PTO meeting will be held on Monday, March 7th at 6:30pm in the Ross cafeteria.
- The Lake-Lehman School District can notify you via text message of important school information such as cancellations and delays. Send an email to email@example.com with the cell number(s) you would like to register. Then, text the word alert to 22300 - You can register as many cell numbers as you wish. Standard text messaging rates apply.
- Are we missing something? Please send an email to LLRossPTO@gmail.com with the event information for inclusion on our Facebook page/next e-newsletter.