Congratulations to the nine graduate students of Polytechnique Montréal who received a Hydro-Québec 2017 Excellence Grant. A total of $ 165,000 will be awarded to support their research project related to sustainable development and energy.
Recipients - Master's degree:
Récipiendaires - doctorat :
- Olivia Beauregard-Harvey (energy engineering)
- Francis Blanchard (physical engineering)
- Julien Brodeur (physical engineering)
- Andrea Gideon (industrial engineering)
- Dominique Beaini (mechanical engineering)
- Ugo Chouinard (mechanical engineering)
- Michel Gémieux (electrical engineering)
- Samuel Letellier-Duchesne (mechanical engineering)
- Gabrielle Trottier (industrial engineering)
The Hydro-Québec Scholarship Program at Polytechnique Montréal is administered by the Polytechnique Foundation, in collaboration with the Institut de l'énergie Trottier.
More info [+]